Announcements(Updated: Thursday, January 23rd, 2:25 PM)
This week's unit game: Unit Championship Stratiflighted Pairs
This week's unit game lecture will be presented by: Ron Kral: What to do when they preempt
- Fri, Feb 28th, 2020 -to- Sun, Mar 1st, 2020 - GNT Flights Open, B and NLM 1st weekend
- Fri, Mar 13th, 2020 -to- Sun, Mar 15th, 2020 - Fredricksburg St. Patrick's Day Sectional
- Thu, Mar 19th, 2020 -to- Sun, Mar 29th, 2020 - Columbus OH Spring NABC
- Fri, Mar 27th, 2020 -to- Sun, Mar 29th, 2020 - Hagerstown, MD Spring Sectional
- Mon, Mar 30th, 2020 -to- Sun, Apr 5th, 2020 - Delaware Diamond State Regional
- Sat, Apr 18th, 2020 -to- Sun, Apr 19th, 2020 - GNT Flights Open, B and NLM 2nd weekend
- Mon, Apr 20th, 2020 -to- Sun, Apr 26th, 2020 - Gatlinburg Regional
The NVBA Unit game on Thursday evening includes a Newcomer Game for players with 0‑20 Masterpoints. Beginning with a free lecture at 6:10 pm and continuing with 12‑16 hands of bridge from 7:00 pm to a little after 9:00 pm. Please tell all your social bridge‑playing friends, your family members, co‑workers, and neighbors who have expressed interest in improving their game.
The NVBA is committed to Zero Tolerance. If you ever have an issue with another player at an NVBA sponsored event, please call the director immediately. Read the NVBA's Zero Tolerance Policy.
In conjunction with NVBA's Zero Tolerance initiative, we've posted material about bridge ethics. Click here for educational articles about ethical behavior at the table.
This year's Tournaments
- NVBA, WBL and District 6
- Find a Tournament @ ACBL.org
- 2020 Tournaments and special events (printable PDF)